Speed’s pharmaceutical courier service offers a range of benefits from the convenience of delivering medication to discharged patients at home through to improving stock management and efficiency for wholesaler suppliers.
With discharged patients no longer required to wait for their medication before leaving the ward, hospitals can opt to have it delivered to their home; reducing discharge times, increasing patient satisfaction, freeing up bed spaces more quickly and so helping to meet targets.
Our secure pharmacy delivery solutions also ensure that Trusts working across multi-site hospital complexes can transfer stock quickly and safely to maximise efficiency and utilisation of inventory.
Our expert pharmacy logistics team have a wealth of experience designing delivery solutions for pharmaceutical wholesalers. Whether regular scheduled movements of over the counter (OTC) pharmaceuticals, or direct to pharmacy dedicated delivery of unlicensed medicines, Speed have a solution to meet your needs.
Pharmaceutical wholesalers are supported through our use of cutting edge technology; real-time consignment tracking ensures a secure, end to end, chain of custody – itself backed up by a full electronic audit trail.
What can we do for you?
- Secure delivery of controlled drugs (CDs)
- Hospital pharmacy solutions
- Courier link between multi-site hospitals
- Scheduled or ad-hoc on demand service
- Short notice urgent wholesaler direct to pharmacy service for unlicensed medicines
- Hospital to patient home services
- Pharmacy to care home solutions
- ADR trained drivers and equipped vehicles
- DBS (formerly CRB Criminal Records Bureau) checked drivers
- GMP trained specialist medical couriers
- Services provided in accordance with MHRA guidelines – best practice technical agreements
- Real-time tracking – secure end to end chain of custody and electronic audit trail
- Temperature sensitive services for thermo-liable items
Call us now on 0161 877 2000 to learn more about our pharmaceutical courier services.